This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rosaura Hinojosa 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Home Pregnancy Forums Pregnancy Teen Pregnancy 15 and Pregnant… Terrified :/

• Author

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I had sex a few times and every time we were unprotected. Neither condom or birth control. I know it was stupid and I regret it.

Him and I were both worried I may be pregnant. I have had weird stomach pains, fatigue, bloated, and I haven’t started my period yet. It should be any day now but I’m terrified it wont come. If it doesn’t my next step will be taking a pregnancy test. If that comes back positive, abortion is ruled out. And my next step is telling my parents. My dad said he would “go after” the guy who ever got me pregnant early. My mom would be insanely disappointed but I think she would eventually come around. It’s my dad I’m more scared of. I’m scared he will do something or say something horrible to my bf.

And it’s all just scary and i need help. I know raising a kid is very hard work. But i just don’t know what to do i need options and opinions. I need help.

Rosaura Hinojosa

It is quite true that parents often have an initial reaction of disappointment because for them you will be always the little girl. I think it’s time to grow up and face it calmly. If you are studying now, it is very important for your parents to continue at school. It’s going to be hard but your father will understand and support you. Remember that both your mother and father are also your friends and you have to talk to them as such but with a strong conviction that you will have your baby.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.