This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rosaura Hinojosa 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Home Pregnancy Forums Pre-Pregnancy Pregnancy Tests Should I Take A Pregnancy Test?

• Author

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex on November 27. My last period started the 13 of November. When should I take a pregnancy test or a blood test?

My period is irregular, my next period should be around the 8th of December (I went to WebMD online and used their ovulation-calculator and put in my last 3 months of periods to figure out my next period). Should I take a test soon? Or wait for my period?

I have been super tired lately, been going to bed at 7-8 and when I wake up I feel like I had no sleep and I even overslept today. I doubt that has any connection but I also have had this weird unusual feeling in my pelvic area and I have cramps that come and go but they aren’t that painful just uncomfortable. I’m just confused, any help would be nice.

Rosaura Hinojosa

First recommendation is to wait until your period is due. There is no point to get stressed before that.

Secondly, your ovulation days must be around 25 to 28 of November. There are good chances of getting pregnant.

And finally, a blood test can be performed around 6 to 10 days after ovulation. According to your last period, you were ovulating around the 27th of November, so tomorrow’s 6th of December could be a good day for a blood test, not a urine test.

But you said you have irregular periods, so just wait until your due date and try around the 12th the urine test.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.